Welcome!



Hi everyone!

My name’s Ania and I’m a student of Italian philology. I’m very glad I can start my blog and share with you posts about Italy, an amazing country I felt in love with and I’ve been interested in for a couple of years. In fact, firstly I felt in love with that language when I heard it for the first time and then I was always looking for an opportunity to listen that language and admire its beauty, melodiousness and pureness.

There are lots of things to talk about this extraordinary nation: Italian lifestyle, music, art, cuisine existing and noticeable all over the world. Personally, I think that everyone in some part is connected to or fascinated by this culture. Who doesn’t feel enthusiasm for cooking some Italian dish, a famous pasta or gnocchi? We can see everywhere some Italian word, restaurant And who doesn’t ponder, how to  smuggle something of “Italianness” to our lives, to the gloomy and cold reality, especially now, in such a ruthless autumn. There are the ways how to do it even without travelling. Taking something for yourself from this lifestyle is a perfect way to light up these days and enjoy life as much as possible, like Italian do best. So I’ve decided to share with you some interesting information about that country, culture and the art of Italian slow-living.  

I invite you to follow my posts an I hope it will be interesting to you!

Komentarze